Thursday, March 13, 2008

Mr Hobson [Creative Description]


The murky skies sent piecing images to my eyes. Eariy silences filled the air as I stared at Mr Hobson’s old car. Innocent to the death he was tragically murdered to the joyful yelps of his merciless killer. The car screamed terror and I could almost see the re-enactment in front of me. How could this happen I thought to my-self as my mind painted the scene that took place last night. Smelling the burnt rubber and terror I closed my eyes and tried to make the pain disappear. But it was always there, haunting me and it seemed that every ounce of happiness was drained that night. How could someone kill such a kind and caring man and get a way without consequences and suffering. As the skies turned a charcoal Grey, they filled my eyes with running water. Rain started as I too wept for Mr Hobson.

No comments: